Metal of Honor
Private Hank “Buster” McMannis
“I don’t give a damn about their armor plating!”
Private Hank “Buster” McMannis, Tank-Killer
Quote: “I don’t give a damn about their armor plating!”
- Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
- Skills: Fighting d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Stealth d8, Taunt d6, Throwing d8
- Charisma: -2; Pace: 8; Parry: 5; Toughness: 5; Sanity: 5
- Hindrances: Arrogant (Major), Death Wish (Minor: wipe out Axis armor), Ugly (Minor)
- Edges: Fleet-Footed, Tank Hunter
- Gear: Steel helmet, rifle, 2 grenades, 3 Molotov cocktails (or nationality-specific anti-tank weapon).
Nobody’s quite sure why Private McMannis decided to eliminate all of Hitler’s tanks. Some say he lost his brother, maybe his whole family, to Axis armor. Others think it’s simple revenge for the shell that left half his face scarred into burnt wax. One things for sure, though—he’s good at it, and getting better.